1. Once the required questions have been completed and the form has been saved, the tab will display a green check mark, like this:
2. Select “Review” button in summary window.
This brings up all of the data entered in one window. Scroll through and review for accuracy and completeness.
Edit (as necessary) by clicking on “Edit” next to any section that needs to be revised.
3. Go to the bottom of the review page and find the "Email Approvers" button.
4. Enter the names of the individuals who need to approve the eSPAR request. Individuals who will have appropriate access to the request will automatically be in the lookup for selection. At least the PI must approve the request. If desired, enter a message to the approvers in the Additional Info box and this will be included in the approval request email.
The individuals appearing in the approval lookup have relevant approval roles related to the affiliated organizations on the form. Anyone with a Center Director role will also appear. In order for a Center Director to approve, they must be sent a request via the Email Approvers button.
Request that they review for accuracy and completeness.
- make edits, as necessary
- review certifications and prior approvals (if necessary)
- select the “Approve Form” button